Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Here it is a New Year!!



OK I am here writing, does that mean a better year for my blog? I hope so! Anyway I am probably here because this is the big day for bringing up all the rest of my boxes from the garage. Man what a job. I have to go thru them and find a place for most of it and the rest has to go upstairs in the attic. In boxes with a number on them and a list of what is in that number box on my paper. Wow how long do you think that will take? That is why I am still sitting here on this computer, ugh!! Any minute Eve or possibly Adam, who wants his garage back, will come and say, "What are you doing? We have been waiting and waiting for you." Then it will be lunch time and man will this ever get done? Wake me up when it is over!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love the new background and post!! keep it up.