Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Finally I can type on the computer without pain. Things have been really strange. Ever since July the 5th. Isn't it weird that your body could do something so crazy to you without you doing anything to deserve it. Well not much anyway. I was at Sam and LaShun's and all I did was sleep on the couch, without a pillow but it had fluffy ends!? Anyway they tried to give me a bed and a pillow but I didn't see the need. After the second night I woke up with a horrible pain in my neck. It didn't stop there and as the day went by the pain went down across my shoulder and then my elbow and sometimes to my hand. My left index finger is still a little numb. I left Sam's on the 7th. I had not been able to lay down for the rest of the time I was there and with so little sleep I was a crazy person! When I got home I went to the doctor (not much help there). Also to the chiropractor everyday for a long time. I had some really bad times with it. Eve thought I had lost my mind and reverted to being a whining baby. Maybe so but it hurt more than having 5 children with natural childbirth...go figure. I didn't really analyze it cause I was in PAIN! I could not sit at the computer without hurting a lot. I think because the monitor is raised high. I guess my head had to tilt up too much for my neck. I am so much better. It still hurts but I can handle it. Guess it's called getting OLD, I don't like it!! My Mama didn't tell me it would be like this! Don't know what picture to put here. I'll think about it!
I have managed to read "Breaking Dawn". It was soooo good. I'll try to be back sooner.

3 comments:

ucmama said...

it's the pain that made you crazy...riiiiiight...

The Nana said...

What you trying to say? Maybe I was already crazy? Whaaaaaa? (too true):P

RAZ said...

If you haven't gone in to get your ingrown nail fixed, you should do it. You'll feel much better.