Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been back!


I have been back from Utah since the last week of Jan. So I have not been writing here! I have been sick (not fun), but I have had a great time having a grand baby. It is soooo much easier to have those than those babies I had! I think Eve had a good time this time too. She wrote a great blog about it tho, everyone should go read it! Anyway now we have a cute tiny little baby and we do love him. I was thinking on the way home from work tonight (pretty scary). "What is it that I tried the hardest to teach my children?" I think (hope) it was how to really love others. I guess you guys better let me know if that is true and if it worked (I think it did, I have some incredible children, read their blogs!!!) Also some other great, great news is that my Bekah-baby is pregnant! Woo-Hoo!!!! We are all so happy!!! Can't wait! Get all the details at her blog. Yea Bekah and Chris!!!! I'll try to write sooner next time!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am so sorry, I keep forgetting to call my father in law on thursday night. I promise I will remember one of these days!!!!
I am coming in April. My family will be throwing me a baby shower and wanted to know if they could invite you and I said I would tell you about it but you would be working (it's on a sat.) But if you can get off its the 26th of April in the covington church building.
i love you!!!